Wednesday, September 22, 2010

 time to pass along this blog award.  (Thanks again Dr Fatty you're such an inspiration.) 











Now here are the rules of this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.



- thank you  cupcakes & veggies!    http://cupcakesandveggies.blogspot.com

2. Share seven things about yourself.



1. well.. im a new mom, and im loving every minute of it, i have a beautiful boy who added so much to my personality and enriched my life!
2. I am obese,.. and i really need to lose this weight in order to give my life a better quality,.. and enjoy it more.
3. I was laid off my work 7 months ago, and im struggling to find a new job, wish me luck!
4. I am an excellent cook, i think of cooking as an art that you can enjoy while adding your personal touches to.
5. I dont have so many friends.. we work and live very far away from home, and most of my friends are so far away, and with time.. these friendships faded away...
6. I love my husband and he loves me,.but he spends so much time working that i find myself alone most of the time, so i need the support you guys can give me, and i thank you all in advance.
7. I love pets,. now i have a lovely cat, that has been with us for more than a year,.. having a pet makes me feel softer on the inside.




3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.

i ate a pie
the fit shack
diet girl
http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/

and my inspiration:

Escape from Obesity




4. Let your nominees know about the award.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Congrats on your new baby. Hope you find a new job soon and that you and your husband can find time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I am so touched that I'm your inspiration. So glad you enjoy my blog!

    Getting healthy is the very best thing you can do for your son. Congrats on being a new mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - thank you SO much for the award!

    ReplyDelete